Date: January, 31st, 2024
Time: 16:45 to 18:30
Location: iGZW, Building 4226, Gregor-Mendel-Str. 4, Conference Room Top Floor, 85354 Freising
This seminar is suited for researchers in different fields of life sciences which are interested in applying or already use mass spectrometry for their particular research question; as well as for those who would like to hear more about this technology and its use by other research groups at TUM.
This seminar series covers:
- Scientific talks about research projects in the field of metabolomics, proteomics and bioinformatics
- Insights into experimental design, applied methods and data interpretation
- Information about the basics and application areas of mass spectrometry
- Scientific input and discussion of presented projects
This seminar series offers:
- Understanding of mass spectrometry based metabolomics and proteomics
- Insights into data interpretation, visualization and statistical validation of mass spectrometric data
- Scientific and interdisciplinary exchange with other researchers
- Learning about other people’s projects and collaboration possibilities within TUM
- The opportunity to present your own research project
Participants of the seminar series will deepen their knowledge about mass spectrometry based metabolomics, proteomics and related bioinformatics and will gain insight into research projects at TUM.
There will be a GC LS certificate of participation for joining four seminars (certificate subject specific qualification) and a second GC LS certificate for presenting your own research project (certificate scientific presentation).
The next dates for this event: 24.04.2024 / 26.06.2024 / 23.10.2024