Life Sciences: Courses of study, fields of study, degrees
Whether Bachelor, Master or 'Diplombraumeister' – on our Life Science Campus you will find the right degree program in the field of life sciences. Are you interested in green topics such as sustainability, nature and the environment in combination with innovative technologies? Then you are exactly right with us.
The TUM School of Life Sciences offers you a wide variety of degree programs, from Biosciences to Nutrition to Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences. Discover our range of degree programs in Landscape Architecture and Landscape Planning or Forest Science and Resource Management. Some of our specialized courses are even unique worldwide. Take a look at the programs of Brewing and Food Technology.
- Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences B.Sc.
- Brewing and Beverage Technology B.Sc.
- Forest Science and Resource Management B.Sc.
- Landscape Architecture and Landscape Planning B.Sc.
- Food Chemistry B.Sc. – at the TUM School of Natural Sciences, Garching
- Food Technology B.Sc.
- Life Sciences Biology B.Sc.
- Life Sciences Nutrition B.Sc.
- Molecular Biotechnology B.Sc.
- Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering B.Sc.
- Agrosystem Sciences M.Sc.
- Agricultural Biosciences M.Sc.
- Biology M.Sc.
- Brewing and Beverage Technology M.Sc.
- Forestry and Wood Science M.Sc. (also part-time)
- Ecological Engineering M.Sc. (also part-time)
- Food Chemistry M.Sc.
- Food Technology M.Sc.
- Molecular Biotechnology M.Sc.
- Conservation and Landscape Planning M.Sc. (also part-time)
- Nutrition and Biomedicine M.Sc.
- Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering M.Sc.
- Sustainable Resource Management M.Sc.
- Vocational Education Agriculture (Teaching at Vocational Schools) B.Ed. and M.Ed.
- Vocational Education Nutrition and Home Economics (Teaching at Vocational Schools) B.Ed. and M.Ed.
- Teaching at Academic Secondary Schools - Scientific Education, Subject combination biology/chemistry B.Ed. and M.Ed.
- Biology B.Sc. (for the last time in WS 18/19)
- Bioprocess Engineering B.Sc. (for the last time in WS 18/19)
- Food Technology and Biotechnology B.Sc. (for the last time in WS 18/19)
- Food Technology and Biotechnology M.Sc. (for the last time in WS 21/22)
- Horticultural Science M.Sc. (for the last time in WS 20/21)
- Nutrition B.Sc. (for the last time in WS 18/19)
Biology, Molecular Biotechnology
Food Technology, Brewing, Beverage Technology, Bioprocess Engineering, Process Engineering
Bioprocesses, innovative food and beverages of the future!
Brewing - with degree Master brewer ('Diplombraumeister')
Brewing and Beverage Technology B.Sc.
Brewing and Beverage Technology M.Sc.
Food Technology B.Sc.
Food Technology M.Sc.
Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering B.Sc.
Pharmaceutical Bioprocess Engineering M.Sc.
Nutrition, Biomedicine, Food Chemistry
Forestry, Resource Management, Woodland, Wood, Sustainability
Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning, Nature Conservation, Environmental Planning
Sustainable landscape planning, shaping the environment and managing ecosystems