Campus Office and Student Advising
The Campus Office is the hub for study matters at the TUM School of Life Sciences. All your concerns come together here and will be handled as quickly and reliably as possible.
Do you need advice specifically about your course of study, do you have questions about orientation and decision-making, or do you need help with a challenge in your studies? Then contact the student advising team. In addition, the counseling center of the Munich Student Union and the TUM Family Service are available to assist you.
We have also compiled important information for lecturers.
More information about your concern
- Accommodating Disabilities during Examinations
- Course planning
- Examination date administration and central room administration
- Final thesis
- GOP compulsory registration as well as questions about exam registration and deregistration
- International students
- Pregnancy during studies | Programme application
- Proof for BAföG
- Recognitions | Rental
- Shuttle bus | Student Advising | Supplement of academic achievements
- Withdrawal from examinations/medical certificates
How do I submit documents?
- Documents, such as medical certificates, can either be delivered directly to us or sent to us by mail.
- Please note that applications for withdrawal and medical certificates must be submitted in the original, a scan is unfortunately not sufficient for legal reasons.
- You can download your 'Certificate of Retirement Pension' yourself at any time in your TUMonline account under "Print Documents".
Inquiries to the Campus Office
Everything you need to know!
For matters concerning your doctorate, please contact the Graduate Center of Life Sciences.
Notifications, graduation documents or a notification for half orphan's pension can be obtained at the Central Examination Affairs Department: Graduation Office and Academic Records.