Campus Office Weihenstephan
The Campus Office is the hub for study matters at the TUM School of Life Sciences. All your concerns come together here and will be handled as quickly and reliably as possible.
More information about your concern
- Accommodating Disabilities during Examinations
- Course planning
- Examination date administration and central room administration
- Final thesis
- GOP compulsory registration as well as questions about exam registration and deregistration
- International students
- Pregnancy during studies | Programme application
- Proof for BAföG
- Recognitions | Rental
- Shuttle bus | Student Advising | Supplement of academic achievements
- Withdrawal from examinations/medical certificates
How do I submit documents?
- Documents, such as medical certificates, can either be delivered directly to us or sent to us by mail.
- Please note that applications for withdrawal and medical certificates must be submitted in the original, a scan is unfortunately not sufficient for legal reasons.
- You can download your 'Certificate of Retirement Pension' yourself at any time in your TUMonline account under "Print Documents".
Inquiries to the Campus Office
Tell us your concern via the contact form
Please note the e-Mail etiquette.
Weihenstephaner Steig 22
Everything you need to know!
Many general questions can already be answered by the FAQs.
FAQs about studying
Current and course-specific information for students of the TUM School of Life Sciences
Wiki Study and Teaching (with TUM login only)
For matters concerning your doctorate, please contact the Graduate Center of Life Sciences.
Notifications, graduation documents or a notification for half orphan's pension can be obtained at the Central Examination Affairs Department: Graduation Office and Academic Records.
course schedules, examination schedules, room bookings, TUMonline support, teaching assignments
Dipl.-Ing. silv. (Univ.) Stefanie Ederer
Tel. +49 8161 71 3922
legal aspects of examinations, examination boards, final theses, recognitions, examination reports, grade reports
Dr. Meike Meißner
Tel. +49 8161 71 4547
aptitude assessments, applications, international student affairs
Dr. Sabine Köhler
Tel. +49 8161 71 3336
advising for students, certificates for BAFöG recipients
Dipl.-Ing. agr. (Univ.) Susanne Papaja-Hülsbergen
Tel. +49 8161 71 3781
statutes and study program documentation, module descriptions, TUMonline modeling, evaluations
Dipl.-Ing. (Univ.) Andreas Dittrich
Tel. +49 8161 71 4818
Questions whose assignment is unclear can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These will be sent to the respective teams.